Darby Office: Monday: 8:00am - 5:00pm
Media Office: Tuesday: 8:00am - 5:00pm
Plymouth Meeting Office:
- Keystone Health Plan East (includes KHPE65)
- Independence Blue Cross
- Highmark Blue Shield (includes Federal Highmark)
- Amerihealth Administrators
- Independence Administrators
- Coresource/Health Options
- Work Comp Ins
- Auto Accidents
The Patient Portal is an online communication link between patients and their providers. Equipped with a secure username and password, you gain anytime access to your Medical Health Records from the comfort of your home or office 24x7.
When Should I Seek Treatment?
- Depending on the severity of the pain, you should attempt to decrease the inflammation of the involved area with rest, non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs such as Ibuprofen, and ice. Do not take medication that is not prescribed for you specifically.
- Generally if the pain lasts for more than a week, you should seek medical advice to determine the cause of the pain. This usually involves and examination by your family doctor, pain specialist or orthopedic surgeon. The may order an x-ray, MRI, or EMG
- If the pain persists after several weeks, you may be a candidate for specific pain injections that can be done under sedation and with x-ray by Dr. Campbell.